I strongly believe that every company has not only a responsibility to be involved in the community but a privilege to serve. As I say all the time “You don’t have to, you get to” and that it’s a privilege to be in a position to have the opportunity to give back.
I find that giving back enables us to do the following 5 things:
1. Giving gives us prospective – That even though I may think I might not have all that I want, I do have all that I need.
2. Giving gives us joy – Service and love are the keys that open up the door to happiness.
3. Giving allows more to come in – You will find that the more you pour out the more room there is for more in your life, we’ve found that this is true with our professional and personal lives.
4. Giving pays it forward – Your heart starts to feel like you deserve to have good things to happen to you and you walk with a full heart.
5. Giving Creates a higher purpose – It shows you that your life it about more then just yourself or just working day to day.
This year the team came together with over 200 volunteers and we were able to pack and assemble 1,136 cases in one day. We are very proud of all the volunteers and team members at CoesterVMS that supported our charity organization.
Below are some photos from the event:
Full Gallery can be located at http://www.facebook.com/comfortcases