“Defining factor of successful people is that they are motivated by the grind, not the end game” – Shaun Hamman
If you weren’t able to tune in to last week’s episode of Coest2Coest, guest speaker Shaun Hamman, Executive Vice President of Specialized Lending for eLEND, discussed the commitment needed for success and his upcoming sales trip across the US.
Shaun and his family recently packed everything up to set out on a 7-month journey to travel the country in an RV to visit clients all around the nation. Please click on the link below to follow Shaun on his upcoming adventure.
Key takeaways from Friday’s Podcast: https://youtu.be/fqMzzC_YR0E
- Shaun, his wife, and 2 daughters are setting off on a 7-month journey across the U.S to not only visit clients and build business relationships but to accomplish a life-long dream of seeing the world and experiencing different cultures.
- Goal is to visit 20 locations a week
- Anticipating 4-5 locations a day
- Take massive action
- The journey will allow Shaun and his family to introduce themselves to new clientele and will enable them to build better relationships
- Show commitment to the sales effort, which will drive client commitment in return
- Commitment to your performance/job
- Defining factor of successful people is that they are motivated by the grind, not the end game
- True success is measured as being fulfilled by what you do and is not a monetary value
- It’s not a job, it’s a passion
- Find your rhythm
- Opportunities are invigorating and exciting to discuss, and traveling has shown that endless opportunities are out there
- Put yourself out there and do things that make you uncomfortable; look at something from a different angle
To view the full discussion on Shaun’s Journey, please click on the video below:
To follow Coest2Coest for additional episodes and updates, please click on the corresponding links below:
This Episode of Coest2Coest we had Chief Compliance Officer and Former State Regulator Toni Bright. Toni was fortunate enough to share some tips on how to handle the appraisal rebuttal process in the most efficient manner. Her Tips are below and a link to the episode.
Toni Bright’s Tips for Value Rebuttals:
- Remember an appraisal in an opinion of value.
- There is a difference in what someone is willing to pay vs. what something is worth.
- Look at the rebuttal strictly with facts and from a professional standpoint.
- Focus on Data.
- Demonstrate due diligence as an agent, and set realistic expectations with your borrower.
- Keep in min only one reconsideration of value is allowed per file.
Please click here for the full episode and conversation: https://youtu.be/_J-AJBQVEos
We go into a lot of different aspects of the rebuttal process during this episode and touch things from a lot of different angles.
January 29th, 2018
“The Goal is to get from the day not just through the day” – Barry Habib
Thank you to all who listened in to Coest2Coest, our weekly podcast presented by CoesterVMS CEO Brian Coester and Fritz Schaper. Yesterday’s guest was Barry Habib, Entrepreneur and CEO of MBS Highway. If you were unable to listen live, please visit the link below to view yesterday’s episode!
Clip 1: Tips for Originators:
About Barry Habib:
Barry is an American Entrepreneur and Media resource for his expertise in the Mortgage and Housing Industry. He was recently named the top Real Estate forcaster by Zillow and Pulsenomics, and was the recipient of the Crystal Ball Award for the most accurate Real Estate forcasts out of the top 150 economists in the US.
About Brian Coester:
Brian Coester is the founder and CEO of CoesterVMS, a nationwide appraisal management company that designs, implements and oversees a full range of services and technology solutions for the mortgage banking industry. CoesterVMS currently serves 10 of the top 20 mortgage lenders in America. CoesterVMS has been named twice to Housingwire’s top 100 Tech Companies and three times to Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America.
CoesterVMS combines proprietary and compliant technology with the best customer service to offer the most streamlined process to our appraisal partners and lenders. This approach helps us reach our ultimate goal of delivering the most accurate appraisal reports within the time frames of the mortgage transactions. CoesterVMS provides clients the tools to navigate the valuation process in an evolving lending environment. Through innovative technology and customized service strategies, our mission is to serve as the engine that runs the real estate valuation industry. We are your partner for success.
You can listen live by following http://go.pardot.com/e/310061/