The National Property Preservation Conference (NPPC), hosted by Safeguard Properties, is unfolding at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C., from November 3-5. On Monday morning, from 9:00-9:45 a.m. ET, Ed Delgado, President & CEO of Five Star Global, will continue an annual tradition with his “State of the Industry” panel, featuring a lineup of industry experts discussing the trends and challenges facing both property preservation and the larger housing market and economy as a whole.
This year’s panelists include:
- Alan Jaffa, CEO, Safeguard
- Brian Martin, CEO, Dakota Asset Services
- Caroline Reaves, CEO, Mortgage Contracting Services
- Tim Rood, Chairman and Managing Director, SitusAMC
- Shubha Shivapurkar, Senior Director, Non-Performing Loans, Single-Family Operations,
- Jacob Williamson, VP Single-Family Real Estate, Fannie Mae
You can find more information about the NPPC, including a full schedule and panel lineup, on the official website.
Here’s what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- Black Knight Mortgage Monitor (November 4)
- Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Hearing (November 7)
- Consumer sentiment index (November 8)